Ideal for fintech businesses and immediate seat payments, Lago allows you to charge customers instantly while retaining the choice to generate an invoice for the transaction (or not)
Show the estimate of a fee linked to the next transaction, withdrawal, payment, etc, so that your end-user knows exactly how much they will be charged.
All you need to do is to send the ‘amount’ of each transaction and we’ll calculate the % fee:
- Percentage and maximum amount (e.g. 2% and max 10 per transaction);
- Percentage and fixed amount (e.g. 2% + 0.20 per transaction);
- Percentage and free transactions (e.g. 2%, the first three transactions are free);
- Percentage and exempted amount (e.g. 2%, the first $500 are free); and of course
- Basic percentage (e.g. 2% on transactions);
Enjoy the flexibility of our pricing models, by implementing a floor fee and/or cap fee when you process a transaction. E.g., 3% of the amount, minimum $20, and maximum $300.
Our billing API is built to ingest heavy sets of events and convert them into “units to be charged”. Billing should never be a black box: Lago is open source and you have the option to not only inspect the code, but also host Lago within your own infrastructure if you’d like.